> Listen Sunday, December 20th at 6:30 PM ET
I will be on radio this evening with Dr Donald Moore, a prominent main stream physician in the medical community of NY, voicing our objections to this present course of action with vaccines and the vaccine roll out. on WBAI 99.5 FM this evening at 6:30pm EST. Live Streaming WBAI.org
- This WebMD post cites numerous studies indicating that normal vitamin D3 levels put people statistically at less risk of severe infection.
- This NIH post concludes that people at risk take vitamin D3 10000IU/day for a couple of weeks to get levels up and then 5000IU/day. These are not toxic dose levels of vitamin D3 and based on other work one would want their level to be as close to 50ng/ml as possible.
- Even Dr Fauci is on board.
- This article highlights the work of Dr Robert Klenner from back in the 1950’s. He cured many diseases with intravenous Vitamin C, including polio. Vitamin C has yet to be fully utilized by mainstream medicine to address viruses and any number of other problems. Its role in Covid 19 is both to assist in countering oxidation which compromises the body but also enhancing the immune system to the point that it has even been shown clinically to assist in treating sepsis, where the body is overwhelmed by infection.
- More support for the antiviral effect of vitamin C as well as documentation of the use the main nutrients recommended by most alternative and complementary physicians. Decades of experience with intravenous Vitamin C have highlighted its usefulness in helping the body to combat viruses and reduce the oxidative load that comes with stress and infection. Vitamin C is also very important in protecting the lining of blood vessels.Consider lipophilic Vitamin C 2000mg twice a day…this form helps vitamin C has a greater bioavailability in the body i.e., Absorption and utilization
- Zinc is the second most abundant mineral in the body and this article lists all the ways that zinc may contributes to the body’s ability to fight COVID 19 including a direct effect on viral replication. Why would you not take this mineral prophylactically? Moreover populations at risk as suggested by this study ten to be low in this mineral.
- An excellent review article of all the ways that zinc helps the immune system and has a direct antiviral effect.
- Zinc lozengers should be kept handy for the first signs of any nasal or upper respiratory tract infection. Like vitamin D3 a good percentage of the population is low in zinc. While too much zinc can lower levels of copper after a couple of months of taking zinc in the form below I would recommend getting your levels checked. I suggest levels under 75 mcg/dl are actually low…and one may need even more than what I have recommended below if the copper is above 110 mcg/dl.
- Zinc piconolate seems to be the most absorbable form of zinc and is best absorbed at bedtime. For some the stomach can not handle this and the next best time is dinner or one may need zinc carnosine.
- Suggest 50mg/day if you think you are at risk. Like vitamin D3 there is a wide range of what is considered to be normal but I suggest this dose to start for any at risk person who individual who knows they are susceptible to upper respiratory tract infections.
- These articles from UNCG and the University of Hawaii show from an epidemiological standpoint the role that selenium status played in Hubei province in China, in terms of recovery from COVID 19.
- Further documentation of the role that selenium may play in combatting COVID 19, including helping to decrease the chance of thrombosis (clotting).
- Scientists indicate the need to raise anti viral resistance through using zinc, selenium, and vitamin D3.
- Doses of Selenium 200ug /day have been recommended and even if less, if taken consistently, it will make a difference.All of these nutrients have food sources which can be googled. Of course nutrient levels in food are suffering because of the depletion of elements in the soil due to various agricultural practices.Any single nutrient when used alone may not provide you with the best result. But these four nutrients taken on a regular basis along with the public health measures that are in place should make a difference to those at risk and those that have to be on the front lines.Beyond this summary of nutrients and the existing research and suggestions there are certainly other agents like melatonin and numerous botanicals that can be explored. These will be forthcoming in an upcoming post.
- Dr Kokayi COVID-19 Immune Basics
- For more background, view the studies that support Ivermectin
DEMAND that this drug be made available to you
- Website for the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance